Introducing ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪 𝟟𝟝% 𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕪𝕝 𝔸𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕙𝕠𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕣, our premium all natural moisturizing Hand Sanitizer. After months of research and testing, we've developed the gentle yet effective formulation, carefully following the guidelines and requirements of WHO and Health Canada. It effectively kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria and germs almost instantly upon contact, leaving hands safe, fresh and squeaky clean without that sticky or slimy feel.
Most kids commented: "It's so comfortable and smells so nice!" after using it for the first time.
ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪 𝟟𝟝% 𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕪𝕝 𝔸𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕙𝕠𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕣 is manufactured in BC Canada, using only the best and most effective ingredients available:
1. Food grade Ethyl Alcohol (FCC Grade, Made in Canada)
2. Food grade Vegetable Glycerin (USP/FCC Grade, Made in USA (P&G))
3. Pharma grade Hydrogen Peroxide (Made in Canada)
4. Pure Organic Essential Oils (From Japan and India $$$$$)
5. Purified H2O (BC water, best in the world!)
Filled in 500ml HDPE locally made plastic bottles that are completely free of BPA and are therefore safe for applications directly on hands big or small.
Health Canada authorized NPN: 80100054
Northwest Biotechnology is a Health Canada authorized manufacturer in compliance with GMP requirements outlined in PART 3 of the Natural Health Products Regulations.